Saturday, March 31, 2012
Preparation of panel for promotion to the post of Assistant/Adm. for the crucial date of 20.03.2012 - Suitability Report and D.P. particulars etc. - Called for.
:: TANGEDCO ::
Er.S.SYED LIYAKATH, B.E.,
8th Floor, NPKRR Maaligai,
144, Anna Salai, Chennai-600 002.
All the Chief Engineers,
All the Additional Chief Engineers,
All the Superintending Engineers.
Letter No.023193/G35/G352/2012-1, dated :29.03.2012.
Establishment - Class III Service - Preparation of panel for promotion to the post of Assistant/Adm. for the crucial date of 20.03.2012 - Suitability Report and D.P. particulars etc. - Called for.
I am to request you to furnish the suitability reports of all the Junior Assistants/Typists/Steno-Typists in Administration Cadre in respect of those who have qualified by passing the Account Test for Sub-ordinate Officers Part-I as on 20.03.2012 in the format enclosed individually in Quadruplicate (4 Copies) which should be in A4 size paper since their cases are likely to come up for consideration for promotion as Assistant/Administration.
2) I am also to request you to furnish the details of persons who have been overlooked in the earlier panel, due to DP Pending/ Undergoing punishment and the cases of those whose Temporary relinquishment period has been expired as on 20.03.2012. The date of completion of 3 years period of temporary relinquishment is to be furnished without fail.
3) Further, while sending the reports of Typists/Steno-Typists, I request you to furnish whether they have submitted necessary option to come under Administration cadre within the stipulated time as per SR88, Division VII - C (Note) and whether the same has been entered in their respective Service Registers. The suitability reports need not be sent if necessary option has not been submitted within the stipulated time.
:: 2 ::
4) I am to inform you that the Suitability Reports should be personally verified and signed by the Chief Engineer/Additional Chief Engineer/Superintending Engineer concerned only.
5) Further I am to request you to furnish the names of all the qualified Junior Assistants/Typists/Steno-Typists in Administration Cadre whose date of joining and date of completion of probation period falls on or before 20.03.2012.
6) I am to request you to send the reports on or before 21.04 .2012 in complete shape enclosing the D.P. particulars and copy of final orders if any in QUATRUPLICATE (4 Copies) without fail.
7) The position of the D.P. particulars should be reported to this Office then and there without fail.
Encl : One Format.
ASSISTANT PERSONNEL OFFICER/ESTT.(N.T.)
FOR CHIEF ENGINEER PERSONNEL
F O R M A T
Name and Designation
Date of Birth
Date of joining as J.A./Typist/Steno-Typist in Adm. Cadre.
Date of completion of probation
Possess Minimum General Educational Qualification.
Passed Account Test for Sub-ordinate Officers Part-I, and if so Regn. No. Month & Year of passing.
Passed the Language Test in case required.
Whether any D.P./Vigilance enquiry is pending against the individual and if so to indicate the nature of charges in brief and the present stage
Whether any punishment has been imposed. If so, the details may be furnished.
Normal due date of increment.
Date of commencement of punishment as per Memo. (Per.) No.56501/A18/A181/ 2002-1, (SB) dt:04.06.2002.
Date of completion of punishment.
If any appeal is made by the individual the order issued/latest position on the appeal should be furnished.
Whether he/she is suitable for promotion.
CHIEF ENGINEER/ADDITIONAL CHIEF ENGINEER/
SUPERINTENDING ENGINEERVide SE/Lr.No. .
ITI Helper Direct Recruitment 2009 – Selection of 4000 ITI Helper in two Batches - Fixing of Seniority - Instructions - Intimation
TAMILNADU GENERATION AND DISTRIBUTION CORPORATION LIMITED
144, Anna Salai,
Chennai – 2.
Memo No. 100718/583/G57/G572/2012, Dated: 26.03.2012.
Sub: Recruitment – ITI Helper Direct Recruitment 2009 –
Selection of 4000 ITI Helper in two Batches - Fixing
of Seniority - Instructions - Intimation – Reg.
Ref: 1. (Per) B.P.(F.B).No. 40, dated. 14.12.2005.
2. (Per) B.P.(F.B).No. 8, dated. 2.06.2009.
3. This office Lr.No. 100459/265/G57/G572/2009,
4. This office Lr.No. 100459/265/G57/G572/2009,
In the B.P.’s and letters under reference cited, orders were issued for the Selection of 4000 ITI NTC/NAC Helper (Trainee) by Direct Recruitment through Employment Exchange at a consolidated pay of Rs.2500/- for two years in the training period and after successful completion of training, they will come under the regular time scale of pay.
2) The Seniority of the 4000 ITI Helper (Trainee) should be assigned taking into account based on the date of issue of the Selection Order (i.e.) 28.02.2009 and 03.06.2009 respectively.
3) The 2500 ITI Helper(Trainee), who were appointed on 28.02.2009 in the first batch should be kept as first in the Seniority and the 1500 Helper(Trainee) appointed on 03.06.2009 in the second batch are to be kept below to the first batch. This Seniority is purely based on the Communal Roster and fixed in the Selection List.
4) The copy of the Selection list of 4000 ITI Helpers in Communal Roster wise is sent through E-Mail to all the Chief Engineers and all the Superintending Engineers concerned for fixing of Seniority (i.e)
First batch : Sl.No. 1 to 2500.
Second batch: Sl.No. 2501 to 4000.
5) The Superintending Engineer’s concerned are instructed to maintain the above Seniority strictly and proper manner.
6) Receipt of this Memo should be acknowledged.
S. SYED LIYAKATH
All the Chief Engineers concerned.
All the Superintending Engineers concerned.
SENIOR PERSONNEL OFFICER/RECRUITMENT
Thursday, March 29, 2012
TAMIL NADU GENERATION AND DISTRIBUTION CORPORATION LIMITED
Establishment - Class I Service – Financial Controllers – Temporary Promotion and Postings - Orders - Issued.
(Per.) CMD TANGEDCO Proceedings No.64 Dated the 27th March, 2012
Panguni 14, Kara
Under regulation 106 of the Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Service Regulations read with the Tamil Nadu Electricity (Re-organisation and Reforms) Transfer Scheme, 2010, the following 2 (Two only) Deputy Financial Controllers are temporarily promoted and appointed as Financial Controllers in Division-VI (Accounts), Category-2, Class-I of Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited Service, with effect from the date of assumption of charge:-
2. The following postings of Financial Controllers are ordered:-
3. The Officers concerned are requested to relieve the officials under orders of promotion and postings immediately by making local arrangements without waiting for substitute and instruct them to join at the new post before expiry of joining time. A report regarding the date of relief and date of joining of the officials should be sent to the Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited. This will be apart from the Certificate of Transfer of Charge.
4. An option format is enclosed. The officials mentioned in para-1 above are requested to return the option format duly filled in within one month from the date of promotion and assumption of charge. If the option format is not received within the said period of one month, their pay in the higher post will be fixed as specified in para-3 of Board's Memo.No.75406/ P1/90-1, dated 19.3.1991.
(BY ORDER OF THE CHAIRMAN CUM MANAGING DIRECTOR)
Thiru N.Mahendran, Deputy Financial Controller/Cuddalore EDC.
Through:- The Superintending Engineer/Cuddalore EDC.
Tmty.V.Savitha, Deputy Financial Controller/Revenue, O/o.CFC/TANGEDCO/Chennai
Through:- The Chief Financial Controller/TANGEDCO/Chennai
The Director (Distribution)/TANGEDCO/Chennai
The Inspector General of Police/Vigilance/Chennai
The Legal Adviser/TANGEDCO/Chennai,
The Managing Director/TANTRANSCO/Chennai
The Director/Transmission Projects/TANTRANSCO/Chennai
The Chief Engineers/TANGEDCO/TANTRANSCO
The Chief Financial Controller/ TANGEDCO/TANTRANSCO/REVENUE/Chennai.
The Additional Chief Engineer/Chairman Cum Managing Director’s Office.
The Superintending Engineer/Cuddalore EDC.
The Director/Computer Centre,
The Chief Internal Audit Officer
The Deputy Secretary/Personnel,
The Chief Public Relations Officer.
The Under Secretary/Services/Secretariat Branch
The Under Secretary/General/Secretariat Branch
The Private Secretary to Chairman Cum Managing Director/Secretary.
Administrative Branch /Computer Centre/Vigilance Cell.
A2, A5, A15, A20, A22, A23 and A25 Sections/Secretariat Branch
:: TRUE COPY :: FORWARDED :: BY ORDER ::
Accounts Supervisors selection for promotion/appointment as Asst. Accounts Officer - Drawing up of a fresh panel for the year 25.03.2011 from qualified Accounts Supervisors - Called for.
TAMIL NADU GENERATION AND DISTRIBUTION CORPORATION
Letter No.010360/G30/G301/2012-3, dated 27.03.2012.
In continuation of the above reference cited, I am to inform that, the names of the 73 Accounts Supervisors mentioned in the Annexure are likely to be considered for inclusion in the panel for promotion to the post of Assistant Accounts Officer, fixing crucial date on 25.03.2011. Therefore I request that the last 7 Years service particulars in respect of these officials as required inthe Format-II enclosed may be sent to this office on or before 31.03.2012.
2) I request you to furnish 6 copies of suitability reports duly filled up and signed by the officers those whose names and furnished in the Annexure enclosed provided they have passed the Accountancy Higher Grade before 25.03.2011 alongwith their service particulars in the separate sheet. If any of the Accounts Supervisor has not passed the above test, the fact may be informed to this office.
3) I also request you to furnish the list of Accounts Supervisors of your circle those who are qualified for promotion including the officials those who were temporarily relinquished and period is completed on the crucial date 25.03.2011 along with the particulars of all the qualified Accounts Supervisors names may be sent to this office in the proforma (format I & II) enclosed.
:: 2 ::
4) The Performance Assessment Reports for the periods ending 31.12.2008, 2009 and 2010 in respect of qualified Accounts Supervisors may also be sent along with the above particulars, if not already sent, the same may be sent immediately so as to preparing the panel for promotion expeditaly. If the P.A.R. were not written up for some reason or other, the position may also be intimated to this office alongwith their suitability reports to avoid further correspondence in this regard.
5) The particulars of D.P. if any initiated against the above Accounts Supervisors the details of punishment awarded undergoing punishment may be clearly furnished in the Format-I copies of charge Memos./Final orders/ Modified orders on appeal/appeal rejections etc. should also be furnished wherever necessary.
6) Further, I am also request you to send the above particulars of all the qualified Accounts Supervisors of your circle, for promotion as Asst. Accounts Officer on or before 31.03.2012 with the certificate to the effect that the particulars of the qualified Accounts Supervisors as on 25.03.2011 of your circle have been sent and there is no omission.
7) I am to request you to fix responsibility on the concerned officer to furnish the reports on or before the above stipulated time limit without waiting for a reminder from this office.
Encl.: 1) Format I & II Sd./- XXXX
(S. SYED LIYAKATH)
Copy to the Chief Financial Controller/General/Chennai-2.
Copy to G.32 Section/Adm. Branch/Chennai-2.
Copy to the Asst. Personnel Officer/Accounts Staff/Adm.Branch.
Copy to the Asst. Personnel Officer/Panel (Non-Technical)/Adm. Branch.
Copy to G.302 Seat/Adm. Branch.
Copy to Stock File.
FORMAT - I
FORMAT - II
(Service details should be furnished in separate sheet)
LIST OF ACCOLUNTS SUPERVISOR